[Rhodes22-list] The Greatest Generation

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 15:37:10 EDT 2007

Amen to that --- my dad fought on Iwo Jima, he was on the island for all
36 days of fighting.
He is now 82 and (like Stan) still goes to work every day - doing what
he loves to do...
sell insurance, hunt, ski, (ski patrol), work his land, tennis, and
spend time with his friends.

-Bud Connor
Melbourne, FL