[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, a reply about Bimini and Main Sheet

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Sep 2 09:40:11 EDT 2007

At 04:49 AM 9/2/2007 -0700, Tootle wrote:
>that it would take to change over.  But I recall a mid 1970’s boat changing
>his traveler to the current style.  Somewhere in the archives are pictures
>of both systems.

Rigging a traveler between the backstays is cheap and easy.  Ed may
be remembering my project from earlier this year.  Photos and
commentary at http://www.pandion.com/rhodes22/traveler.html
The only thing I didn't have to do was relocate the attachment point
for the mainsheet to the end of the boom (which Diane would have to
do).  But that should be a simple matter as well.

Cheers!

John Lock