[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, a reply and ...

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 15:17:36 EDT 2007

Diane, we have a bimini and really like it.  It gets in the way quite
often, but for us, it's worth the hassle.

I think you will have to move the main sheet and traveller aft.
Having the main sheet come down ahead of the bimini will create a gap
causing the aft end of the bimini to be too far back (or you'll have
to do your own custom install).  Also, when the bimini is not in use
while sailing it leans against that aft end of the pop top to leave
the cockpit clear - and you wouldn't be able to do that without
removing the main sheet from the block each time.

As was said earlier, it shouldn't be too big a deal to move the
traveller to the aft stays and remount the main sheet block at the end
of the boom.

Good luck.

Dave