[Rhodes22-list] Caesar Paul & Ron Singerman & Dan Johnson Look Here Must Have / Like to Have

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Sep 20 12:02:27 EDT 2007

Ed,

You callin' me a rookie!  I resemble that remark!

Looking at Caesar's list, I'd like to have everything on it.  It mostly
depends on if he plans on doing more cruising or daysailing, and of course
on how much money he'd like to spend.

As usual, you have good advice on checking the archives.  Lots of old posts
on this subject.

Lee