[Rhodes22-list] I can see clearly...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:55:26 EDT 2008

Leland,

Been putting that off myself but have done some homework and asked around.
Look for a clinic that does a virtual colonoscopy. Still violates the
one-way valve rule but not quite as invasive. And yeah, you have to get it
done.  My dad had colon cancer so there's no excuse for me and I had a
"scare" a few weeks ago while on vacation.  Getting old really sucks!

Brad