[Rhodes22-list] history of Rhodes 22 innovations by Mike

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Apr 29 08:57:11 EDT 2008

Mike,
Thanks for reposting your sales literature.  I must of missed it first time
around.  Very interesting reading.

Speaking of gas, spoke to a buddy of mine who has a speed boat on the same
lake we sail on.  It costs him about $75 for a weekends worth of boating.
We, on the other hand, used 4 gallons of gas last year, and that was high as
we motored a lot due to a pulled stay we were repairing.  Our marina has a
higher percentage of sailors this year as some of the pontoon boats gave up
their slips.  Our goal is to have all the motor boats leave! - rob