[Rhodes22-list] cutting down sails?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 10:36:25 EDT 2008

Mike,
Sorry for taking so long to respond. The lite weight sails you are talking
about are referred to as drifters and will work exceptionally well on your R22.
 I would have one of them cut to the same size as a 175 on the R22. It will
come  in handy on those low to no wind days and you will be the envy of other
sailors.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/20/2008 2:13:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,