[Rhodes22-list] Ed'd unnecessary reply to Bob Skinner's unattributed ... [right wing morality][call it political if you must]

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Tue Dec 2 10:41:38 EST 2008

Sorry, Ed.

I thought it was perfectly obvious to even the
least astute observer of the political scene,
since (as you noted) Reagan used it often.

But, as you thought it was a valid point to
raise, you must feel that people on this list
are dumber than a brick.

Perhaps you owe them an apology for such an
uncomplimentary assessment of their knowledge.

By the way, I'm glad to see you quoting RAH.
He was a master of satire, etc.

/Robert from Maine