[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers question?

AndrewCo acomas at cordys.com
Wed Dec 3 08:59:47 EST 2008

Rummy,

Thank you, that is a great question which I hadn't fully checked before.

The CF-40 Cooler is rated at 50C (122F) below ambient and
the CS-NC-15 Cooling Kit is rated at 30C (86F) below ambient.
Which, of course, is why neither is cheap.

They both use the same compressor, which needs 3 Amps when running so that's
an average of about 13 AmpHours for 24 hours (~18% running time of the
compressor).

Regards

Andrew