[Rhodes22-list] Religion

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:04:29 EST 2008

Get - a - grip.  OK, so this is England but the same mindset exists
here.  Would you people and your ilk with a beef against religious
folks get over it!  One of my good friends, a minister, is spending
Christmas Day with me to get away from "church people".  It works both
ways you idiots!  A little tolerance is in order.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1094807/Sally-Army-told-stop-rattling-collecting-tins--offend-religions.html

Now let me say this about the Salvation Army.  They almost beat the
National Guard to the Mississippi Gulf Coast after Katrina.  Back off
the Salvation Army - or cut a check you selfish bastards.

Brad