[Rhodes22-list] Another Nugget from a Friend (Political, Religious, or something like that)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 22 00:58:43 EST 2008

December 19, 2008
Something else for Al Gore to worry about

letter to the editor

I don't know if anyone  else has noticed, but I have detected  a new
crisis that I have named "the daylight change crisis". I first noticed
it sometime around the end of June this year. I started paying attention
and created computer models and sure enough I was right! We are losing
daylight at an astonishing rate. Each day we are losing approximately 2
minutes of day light and my computer models predict total darkness by
next July.

I have been able to detect this phenomenon around the entire Northern
Hemisphere. And here is the scary part: the day light appears to be
leaking to the Southern Hemisphere.

I thought I should bring it to the attention of great scientists like Al
Gore so he can help solve this new crisis.

Richard Strimple

Herb Parsons