[Rhodes22-list] PAINTING HULL

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 10:52:49 EST 2008

We're doing a demolition on an apartment building today that has been
an on again and off again project. We walked away from the job earlier
in the week because the municipality was giving us too much hassle.

Brad,

I'm curious and am not trying to provoke you but could you please elaborate
on what to much hassle means? Also exactly what has the municipality done to
drive so many contractors away at a time when I would think they would
welcome the work.

John Shulick