[Rhodes22-list] Another view (Political David B. and Brad)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 30 07:27:13 EST 2008

Brad,

Since I am no longer allowed to post analogies of current politics to Marx's
teachings and methods, my remarks on Steele will be limited.

I have heard Steele and is better than average.  He would be a good choice.

I prefer the South Carolina Republican Party Chairman, his name is Katon
Dawson (803) 988-8440 .

I have worked with those more closely assoicated with him than I, but have
met him several times.  I respect his abilities and work ethic.  He has very
superior organizational skills.  South Carolina is not well organized by
accident.  His leadership and organizational abilities are a major reason.
He is old fashion ethical and honest.  No questionalbe short cuts.  Even
Stan would respect him as a person.

As to all the departed, I think your comments are on point.  Some who yelled
the loudest were the ones who years ago, 'stirred the pot'.

I would like to thank David Culp for his recent contribution.

Ed K
'Freedom is a fragile thing'