[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How 'Bout That Bill Effros?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:50:03 EST 2008

Bill,

It gets better.  I was in the sim all afternoon so I'm just getting
caught-up on the news cycle.  Here is the video -

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28437548#28437548

Obviously the man is very bright and articulate (so is everyone else
in a 30 mile radius of Brownstown).  Blago has some big brass ones and
this is a stroke of political brilliance. The beauty is, Illinois
citizens get a Senator period, perhaps a really great one.  I grew-up
in the era of Paul Simon and Everett Dirksen.  It's been a long time
since the Land of Lincoln had someone of that stature.  This guy may
be The One.

Brad