[Rhodes22-list] Who Made You the Jello Sheriff?

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Dec 31 12:31:57 EST 2008

Bill, please do not under underestimate, the leveled of how pissed off I am
here, frankly I truly debating just taking rhodes22.org down............ I
an truly disturbed by the nasty tone.... you will need a new domain name and
the servives to bring is back up in your image(unless you out source it),
maybe john will work with you but he needs to speak for him self.

-mjm