[Rhodes22-list] Squirrel Question for Robert

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Feb 6 14:47:56 EST 2008

Brad,

For your viewing pleasure:

9 Ways To Kill Squirrels; Magic Exploding Squirrels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2tXcVS45U

or the full search results:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shooting+squirrel&search_type=&search=Search

or a website dedicated to your furry little friends:
http://www.shootingsquirrels.com/

I understand how frustrating it can get when they stage a full attack on
your home.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY