[Rhodes22-list] Berkeley East?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Feb 9 19:27:50 EST 2008

I might also add, I suspect the REAL reason you won't go through a
"point for point debate" is because you don't have it in you. It's much
easier to just issue blanket statements about some imagined broad
failure than it is to attempt to refute facts. Nothing Brad stated was
false, but you choose to wear the glasses you choose, and refuse to see
the truth. For some, it's much more fun, or maybe just suits their
purposes better, to spread the falsehoods.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25