[Rhodes22-list] Brad, your brother in law sent me your email...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 8 07:07:07 EST 2008

Brad,

Your brother in law sent me an email obviuously meant for you:

Date:  Monday, January 7, 2008 4:27 PM
From:  Ching-hua Hsu <ching-hua at libero.it>
Subject:  Business Proposal "Director Taiwan Business Bank",,
Size:  3 KB

Hello,

I am Ching-Hua Hsu, Executive Vice President, Head Auditor Wealth Management
Division of Taiwan business Bank, Taiwan. in our current performance of
Annual
Account Audit, I found within our database a dormant accounts with $17.7M
USD
deposits that has a registered name to it, following the dormancy of the
account, an investigation was plunged, the result was that the account owner
had
died, further investigation for the next of next of kin to the account owner
proved negative as both the depositor and family were killed in Iraq.

Being in the helm of affairs, I have the power and expertise to have these
funds
moved but there has to be a recipient, I therefore seek you consent to
collaborate with me by letting me document you as the relative to the
deceased
client in position to receive the $17.7M USD on our behalf. Interested in
working with me on this, do send me an email providing me with your name and
telephone No. indicating your interest, on hearing from you, I will provide
you
with further information to the logistics of having these funds moved. I
would
prefer you reach me via my personal email address:

Email:  ching-hua at live.com

I immediately will provide you with more info.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ching-Hua Hsu
Email:  ching-hua at live.com

Think and grow rich.