[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 10 19:45:59 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
We've towed for years with the Astro's cousin, the Chev. Blazer. As
long as we get the boat far enough forward on the trailer so that
there is sufficient tongue weight, it's worked fine for the flatland
towing we do. It seems to me that someone else had an Astro at one
time and liked it for towing their R22.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD