[Rhodes22-list] Do You Remember?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 11:01:35 EST 2008

Red Skelton was also my favorite comedian...I feel
sorry for kids today who don't know humor that isn't
smarmy or hurtful...funny for funny's sake...(let's
not forget Bob Hope, Caarol Burnette, Harvey Korman,
Tim Conway...his dentist skit is PRICELESS!  & others
of the same genre...but to me Skelton was tops...I
think it was all his characters...oh, yea.. the guy on
Laugh In w/all the characters...the German...can't
think of his name...)

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080118/7653b2f1/attachment.pdf