[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jan 25 13:38:29 EST 2008

While waiting for Mr. Ruth and crew to arrive to view their baby I looked at
your food for thought but sitting on the quarter berth left a sour taste
since the Rhodes does not have quarter berths.   Even basketball players can
sit at the dining table near the cabin entrance - even with the pop top
fully lowered.

True, if you don't use the V berths and want to sleep two in the dinette you
have to lower the dining table - but you don't have to re-arrange the cabin
every time you wanted to set up a galley - if I had to choose I would pick
eating to sleeping - I do that when I'm driving, not sailing.

Sorry, I have trouble stopping selling.  At least I have sold myself.  If I
did not charge so much I would have bought one years ago.

ss