[Rhodes22-list] progress

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 07:19:16 EDT 2008

Tom,
Re. the boom dropping - yes, there is a separate pin latch for each of the two 'cars' that travel up and down the mast.  Be aware that on the IMF mast, when you adjust the upper car, the IMF sail and its furling tube ride up or down the mast also, so additional weight is involved.  I believe the pin for the upper car will be 28 1/2 " above the base of the mast.
Happy sailing on a spectacular boat!
Art