[Rhodes22-list] Side Running Lights

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jul 16 15:33:31 EDT 2008

Tomorrow we plan on sailing through the night so I thought it wise to replace
my burned-out port running light.  If you ever need to do this, I recommend
ordering from Stan or online.  K-Mart, True Value, Ace, Home Depot and Lowes
do not carry the bulb.  They have it with one connector but our boat
requires two.  It's the push and turn type bulb you find on car lights as
opposed to the screw-in kind.  I went to a large electrical store in
Annapolis and they had one that a customer had special ordered and didn't
want.

Hopefully this knowledge might save someone on fuel running around town.
The bulb was $1.25, which is about how much gas I used to get out of my
neighborhood.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD