[Rhodes22-list] Sta Bil has new product for outboards!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jul 16 15:56:19 EDT 2008

Art,

That is precisely what I said to do in my previous discussion about ethanol
caution #3.  The problem is that it does not address the water problem,
unless the ethanol binds the water and permits it to burn with the gasoline.
I am not a chemist.

For the few bucks that it costs at Defender, I will add a bottle of Sta-Bil
to my next order.  An 80 gallon (gas) supply of Sta-Bil should cover me for
at least 6 years, maybe 10!   Who knows what we will be burning by then,
maybe seawater.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY