[Rhodes22-list] Greenland - a reply to Captain Rob Lowe who was sailing in August 07

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jul 18 10:58:43 EDT 2008

Rob,

This has been discussed before on this forum, see:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2007-August/043534.html

Which takes you to this article:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=175b568a-802a-23ad-4c69-9bdd978fb3cd&Issue_id=%20

Of course he cannot produce pictures of 800 A.D., but at least he could
present a honest and true history.

And somewhere else there is an article about the archeologist excavating
farms that have recently appeared from under a glacier in Greenland with
Viking era artifacts and indications of a higher sea level, which is what Al
Gore is predicting.  But they did not have greenhouse gases in 800 A.D. did
they?  But they did have climate change!

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
under+sail.gif