[Rhodes22-list] Greenland - a reply to Captain Rob Lowe who was sailing in August 07

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jul 18 14:56:09 EDT 2008

Ed,
I guess the EPA and the White House didn't read this report.  Both now
"concludes that climate change poses real risk to human health and human
system that supports our way of life in the United States,"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SCI_WARMING_HEALTH?SITE=NCJAC&SEC
TION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT