[Rhodes22-list] Snakes on a boat

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 24 18:27:40 EDT 2008

Mike:

You need to understand where John lives.  Middle Georgia has water snakes
called 'Cottonmouths'.  They are not exactly skinny snakes.  Sometimes 4"
thick and 5' long.  They are big, ugly and do not to be disturbed.

And he is still in Alligator country.

In fact they have taken alligators off the endangered species list and not
hunting seasons.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18641811/Chinese%2BOlympic%2BUniforms.gif