[Rhodes22-list] Gary and motor issues and fixing same...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 07:30:08 EDT 2008

Gary:

One recommendation... just do not attempt to fix over water...

And other than Michael W, your questions are getting little other comment,
so, look at this:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

and read this post from a few days ago:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-July/052583.html

And for older posts, try:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

And importantly, have you read all the pages constained that go from the
home page of:
http://www.rhodes22.org/

And I thought that John L would put this information on the web site
instructions.  Is he out chasing snakes again?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18710181/So%2Bmuch%2Bfor%2BBudweiser.jpg
So+much+for+Budweiser.jpg

Gary,

The manual is on-line at:
http://www.tohatsu.com/tech_info/own_man_pdfs/Toh99C_15C_18D.pdf

On page 21, they discuss removal of the recoil starter to replace the rope.
It doesn't look too difficult.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY