[Rhodes22-list] To Jay; Local Knowledge of Raritan Bay

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Jun 3 17:23:11 EDT 2008

Jay;

Thanks for the contact......Delivery is sometime in July...recycled
Rhodes w/  modified full UPP package, ....I have a slip at The Sandy
Hook Bay Marina in Highlands, but I have no local knowledge of the
bay... other than to keep clear of the Earle Navy Pier and what's on the
charts....Been away from sailing for awhile and Rob has suggested I do a
refresher w/ you before I attempt too much....Will contact off-list when
I return from trip out of the country mid June.....Hope to be in
position to sail into NY Harbor July 4 2009 for the fireworks....What do
you think?      Signature below has contact info off-list for me (sorry
Tootle).

Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq.
Devlin, Cittadino & Shaw, P.C.
3131 Princeton Pike