[Rhodes22-list] To Ben C.; Local Knowledge of Raritan Bay

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jun 3 17:49:46 EDT 2008

Ben C:

Ben:

If you are getting a R22 from General Boats then insist on an instructional
sail in Edenton by Commodore Stanley Spitzer.  That would have to be done on
a weekend.  If you cannot go down, and they are bringing the boat to you,
insist that either he or Elton deliver and deliver it with enough time for
an instructional sail.

Make sure Stan tells the story about him sailing around Manhattan... since
you are interested in New York Harbor.

Did you look at the Frappr site?  It shows a Rhodie in Point Pleasant, New
Jersey.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "One has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to
see clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with
what exist."  Albert Einstein