[Rhodes22-list] Computer Geek Question - Wireless Cards

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:04:07 EDT 2008

Rummy,

After downloading about ten different drivers I finally found one that
worked.  John's suggestion now has me on a chase for an antenna.  At my
garage apartment I installed a direction antenna on the desktop that is
pointed at the neighbor's wireless (I built his house and he knows we are
'stealing' bandwidth.  On the road I've had good success finding wireless
but sometimes have to move about the room for the best signal or stand on
one foot holding a coat hangar, ala Mr. Bean. Next step - take the laptop to
the boat and check out the marina's new wireless.

Brad