[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun May 4 22:28:54 EDT 2008

No argument at all about what your political view are, or the motives.
However, the notion that President Bush is "dumb" is .... well, dumb.
Regardless of your political views, or your accomplishments in the past,
I'd hope you'd be bright enough to know that "dumb" people don't qualify
to fly supersonic fighter jets for the military, they don't graduate
from Yale, they don't get MBA's from Harvard.

Now, it IS common for people that fail at their goals, and feel
disenfranchised because of it, choose to belittle others to make up for
their own shortcomings. I can't say you (and Rummy) fall into that
category, but I have my suspicions.