[Rhodes22-list] Mississippi River

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:43:31 EDT 2008

Hey Rod and Mary,

Have you ever taken a trip down the river?  Mary Ann and I have always
fantasized about a Mississippi voyage.  Do you think this would be doable on
an R22?  There's lots of towns along the way to stop and visit and you could
beach almost anywhere.  It's a commercial waterway and so it's main channel
is maintained at a 12 foot minimum.   We'd go down but not back up.  We'd
have to arrange someone to meet us with a trailer somewhere downstream.  One
downside is that I wouldn't really want to swim in it.  Any thoughts anyone?

Huckleberry Slim