[Rhodes22-list] Mississippi River

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 11 16:51:18 EDT 2008

Another good one is "On the Water: Discovering America in a Row Boat"
by Nathaniel Stone. Stone rowed a great circle from NY to NO and then
around Florida. It's a good read and the to me the most compelling
parts were the Ohio and Mississippi. There's a review of the book here:
http://www.elise.com/books/el/archives/on_the_water_nathaniel_stone.php

Mary Lou