[Rhodes22-list] Mississippi River

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon May 12 00:48:42 EDT 2008

Hey Slim
            Check our No. 51 may/june of Small Craft Advisor there is a
story of a couple who went down the Big Muddy from around your neck of the
woods.  They were on a 17 foot Norse boat.  Good article, but I think the
spent way too much money (from my cheapskate point of view ---$3130)  At
that price you could ship your boat on deck cargo to Greece and have a
Rhodes in Rhodes!

Chris G