[Rhodes22-list] let the discussion continue 1st. boat 2nd. Politics(always 2nd to boat)

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun May 18 01:06:34 EDT 2008

Hey John,
                Nice Job.  I was just about to start the same  project as
far as the LPU finish goes.  A couple of questions:  How did you apply the
paint topsides?  What was the temperature?  Did you do it out in the open or
in an enclosed paced.  What was the source? Any comments or pointers would
be appreciated.
POLITICAL FOLLOWS:
Oh, and by the way you are not a lone voice in the wilderness, as I hope you
surmised. It is an ethical call and absolute pronouncements on the sanctaty
of property verses the sanctaty of life and health is a moral and ethical
call.  The right to be rich, does it trump the right to life, or health?
Again absolute pronouncements don't get us to a working solution.  Keep the
faith, only about 8 more months of this and then the scoundrells will be
turned out.

Chris G