[Rhodes22-list] main cockpit drain and laz bulkhead

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed May 28 10:47:11 EDT 2008

At 08:56 AM 5/28/2008 -0400, Hank wrote:
>little that I am not real worried about it.  We had rains a couple of weeks
>ago that totaled more than 6" in just a few days and I had maybe a gallon of
>water in the bilge.  To me, that is no longer an issue.

I have the same problem, but I tracked it down to leaky ports.  It
was tricky to find because it was not consistent.  It seems to depend
on which way the wind blows during a rain.  Sometimes I get water and
sometimes it stays dry.  I taped a piece of paper towel under each
port and checked then after a hard rain to find which it was.  All my
ports definitely need to be rebedded/replaced, but that's a ways down
the list still.

Cheers!

John Lock