[Rhodes22-list] motors

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 29 17:05:30 EDT 2008

I bought a Nissan 8hp 4 stoke 2 years ago now from:

http://www.onlineoutboards.com/index.html

Free shipping and it came to my work address in two days.  Had to have a
large vehicle to transport as it comes in a BIG BOX.

As I said, I sail on an inland lake and the 8hp is plenty of power.  I don't
think I've ever gotten it over 1/2 throttle. I agree with Peter, about 1/4
throttle will move the boat about as fast as she will go. - rob