[Rhodes22-list] motors

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:23:30 EDT 2008

I replaced the stock prop on my Tohatsu 9.8 with the
4-blade high-thrust prop for better maneuverability. I
lost a bit of speed, and the boat tends to squat if I
push it close to full throttle (really no reason to do
so...)...but the prop bites quickly and affords quick
response when maneuvering to my dock. Worth the
trade-off for me.

elle

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|215570|220614|292251|316465&id=9