[Rhodes22-list] centerboard repair - cap sealant? questionforStan

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sat Nov 1 18:20:21 EDT 2008

Stan, I sent a request to the email address on your web site on Friday...
just in case it is no longer valid, I wanted to post here as well... have
some questions on the CB kit... let me know if you didn't get it.... one
more:

- what size are the bolts included?  I want to go ahead and drill out the
holes before I get them from you.  I bought a right angle drill extension
today so ready to drill out the aft 10 holes that are inaccessible with a
normal drill.

Thanks,
Saroj