[Rhodes22-list] Actual boating question

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:16:10 EST 2008

Lee,
Well, at least a newer one.  Actually, it was your boat I was thinking of.
The compass on the left bulkhead, and depth finder on the right.  I was
trying to avoid the cost of gps-fishfinder as well as the large footprint of
a good one at that location just inside the starboard bulkhead hand hold.
In addition I want a small hand held gps in the cockpit for navigation to
back up my novice charting, and a laptop in the cuddy for reference and
planning or when thoroughly confused.  The laptop mostly stored.