[Rhodes22-list] Herb's friend Brad Mercer

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Nov 1 20:47:28 EDT 2008

Herb,
        Thank you for the inspiring story and what it says about what we can do for each other.  You know sometimes the "left" views the "right" as heartless demogogs out to enrich themselves.  The "right" views the "Left" as looking for a handout and trying to take other peoples' hard earned money away.  And then you tell the story of someon like Brad Mercer.  It was great to hear some thing like what he wrote to remind all of us what we as human beings should not just aspire to do, but when the time comes, to do it. And then be able to really self reflect on the experience.
Thank you!

Chris G