[Rhodes22-list] Cushions for the Rhodes 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Nov 10 19:07:51 EST 2008

Again let me remind you folks that the Wizard of Edenton sells cushions.
However, as I pointed out many times, he does not have a shipping
department.  Three big cushions are hard to ship, not to mention expense.
Just think of Rose trying to get them in her backseat.

If he orders them from his supplier, they fit the boat.  But they arrive in
Edenton.  So the answer is order a set from Stan and go to Edenton to get
them.  Remember there is the Spitzer Hilton and the aroma of fresh baked
fiberglass.

Well we know some other answers.  If he is going to take a boat to a boat
show then he has a way to carry them.  So just look where he will be at a
boat show.

Then there is the Brooklyn, New York connection.  Elton used to live in
Brooklyn.  Hum, could he bring a set to Brooklyn?

Unfortunately, I am not aware of a boat show in Colorado.

Ed K