[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu Nov 13 11:23:51 EST 2008

Folks;

Please put me on the side of the ledger of those who DO NOT want to Herb
removed from the list.

Having joined the list only this past summer in anticipation of taking
delivery of my very first  R22 I must say that my exposure to Herb has been
brief, but intense.

I won't go into a big song and dance about my reasons except to say that as
much as I wish it were not so, I still find it practically impossible to
drive past a horrible wreck on the interstate without slowing a little to
take a peek. God forgive me.

Best wishes to all (especially to Herb);

Ben C.