[Rhodes22-list] Political Re ply to Captain Ed

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Sep 1 17:48:24 EDT 2008

Nice summation Brad, Just don't agree on the Rosey tinted glasses view.  But
you are right on about dumping communisim for a more free market.  Just
curious I understand that the Army is making a go at factories and
production of non military stuff.  How "free" are they to compete and and is
it a level playing field.  Inquiring minds are curious.

Chris G