[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Lights

Miracles steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 21:47:52 EDT 2008

Daniel
My R22 has only one light atop by my choice. I opted for a 360° white which
as I understand the regulations, will allow me to be considered under anchor
if I'm not moving, but if I'm moving its considered a "steaming light."

I also moved my original stern light to midway up my stern rail on the port
side, and made the original a vent for my laz.

I welcome any criticisms of these decisions, but I'm still a lily livered
son of a bitch liberal and that's not going to change!

Lou
s/v Miracles