[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Stalling

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:29:27 EDT 2008

OK...some basic questions Mike:

Where's the fuel filter? Its not refrenced in the Yamaha owner's manual.
Btw, I disconnected the hose at the tank end and blew air into the tank hose
opening (w/ my mouth) and was/felt clear. I wanted to disassemble the top pf
the tank where the hose enters but did not see any screws.

I suppose if the fuel filt fix doesn't work we'll move to option #2, replace
the hose/primer bulb assembly.

Michael