[Rhodes22-list] Using Engine Hoist to Lift Boat Off Trailer

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 17:56:24 EDT 2008

Jerry,

I was looking at the archives and found your email with pictures regarding the use of engine hoist to lift boat off trailer.

I'm trying to do the same, but I see in one of the pictures that you have some kind of attachment on the hoist with a straight piece of round tube going through the bow eye.

I can see that I can not use the chain because the arm would hit the bow when the boat is lifted.

Did you make that attachment? Could you please give me a description, engineering drawings, bill of materials, or whatever information you have on that attachment?

I would appreciate it very much.

I have attached the picture that I'm talking about.

Luis
S/V Miracle