[Rhodes22-list] anchoring: Pete & Ed

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 12:49:03 EDT 2008

Mike,

"Cheaper" as compared to the CQR or Rocna...still 'way out of the ballpark for this chick....but no trailer, so have to find a way to keep WM safe.

Another alternative is to beach her in the cove below my house..tie to tree & dock..and hire a powerboater to pull her out if she is aground after water recedes...of coourse, w/my luck, there would be one branch, placed just so......;^(

I think I'll take my chances with anchoring...;^)

elle