[Rhodes22-list] There are some real sailboat bargains out there, if you have any money left

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 23 07:35:46 EDT 2008

Mike W. said, "There are some real sailboat bargains out there, if you have
any money left
after buying up all that bad paper in the bailout."

Mike,

There are a couple of people on this list who want to buy Rhodes 22's at
liquidation prices.  Them them where they are at!  Even Stan would like to
know.

An if you see some really good boat with a pedigree like the Rhodes 22 post
the ad or reference to the ad to the list.  We have several former members
of this forum who moved to Gozzard Blue Water boats or Tayana Blue water
boats.

What you might find at liquidation prices are boats that need two years
restoration and a blank check to get on the water.  But if the pedigree is
right, the value just might be there.  So feel free to tell us all.

You can tell us even if you find a really good bargain.  We could all use
some candy.

Now the real question is whether if Obama is elected he will really spend
the money at the University of Chicago to build an American version of the
super collider in Chicago for our former list member, aka, the ostrich.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19625818/Brad%2527s%2BResearch.bmp
Brad%27s+Research.bmp